How to Make Banana Cream cheese Cake

I imagine that banana cake is one of the cakes that I make a heap of it!

There are numerous plans that I made it previously, with oil, spread, cheddar, vegan, and so forth In any case, I realize that I will actually want to make more, ha ha, as I actually have a ton of thoughts for BANANA CAKE. 

How to Make Banana Cream cheese Cake
Also, indeed, I made it again today.

For now, it's a banana cake that made with cream cheddar, so you get a rich and somewhat tart taste cake.

When making a banana cake, you can utilize just a fork to crush the banana, yet I favor smoother glue. Thus, more often than not I crush it with a hand blender. In any case, this time I figure it will be acceptable to utilize a food processor, hehe. Just put every one of the fixings (aside from flour blender and milk) into the food processor and cycle until smooth, and yes the banana will become smooth as well.

The hitter will be smooth and I believe that it fulfills me too as when there is cream cheddar in the blend it's difficult to make it completely consolidated or I need to go the player through a strainer. With this strategy, you will get a lovely cake with less exertion.

I didn't utilize nut in my formula yet I figure I will add it sometime later, around 40 g of it will be incredible.

On the off chance that you have an exceptionally ready banana on your kitchen counter, transform it into a delightful cake is a smart thought, correct?

Ingredients :

160 gm Cake flour

4 gm Baking powder

80gm Unsalted butter

50gm Cream cheese

Pinch of salt

80gm  Granulated sugar

1 Ripe banana (About 130-140 g)

1 Egg

1 tbsp  Milk

Method :

Preheat an oven to 180℃

Line an 18 x 8 cm. Loaf pan with baking paper.

Sift the flour and baking powder together.

Put the butter, cream cheese, salt, and sugar into a bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.

Put the banana into the bowl and process until smooth.

Put the egg into the bowl and process until combine.

Pour the mixture into another bowl. Put half of the sifted flour into the bowl and fold to combine.

Pour the milk into the bowl and fold to combine.

Put the rest of the sifted flour into the bowl.

Fold to combine.

Put the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and tap lightly.

Bake in 180℃  Preheated oven for 20 minutes.

Reduce the temperature to 170℃ and bake for 20-25 minutes more.

Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.